Scheduled Maintenance - Interruption of Service Sunday, February 25th 2018
Due to a server security upgrade, we will have a rare service outage for our applications.
The maintenance will take place between 3:00 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, February 25th.
DemandTools, PeopleImport & PowerGrid:
- New logins will fail during the outage.
- Users already logged in to the tool when the outage begins will NOT be impacted.
- Any scheduled DemandTools jobs will not start during the outage.
Scheduled Jobs: JobBuilder, Windows Task Scheduler, .bat files, etc.
- Single scenario batches started prior to the outage window will continue to run during the outage.
- JobBuilder batches that run MULTIPLE scenarios will require a new login for each job, only those scenarios kicked off prior to the maintenance window will continue to run.
- Existing DupeBlocker customers will not be impacted.
- Duplicates will be detected, merging will function as per usual as will key rebuilds.
- New installs will not be able to have the new license activated during the outage.
Olivia M.J. Hinkle
Product Adoption Manager