[Sticky] How to be successful with DemandTools
We all want to be successful in our careers and masters of the applications that help us meet our goals.
But, how do we become masters of these applications?
5 Key steps taken by our most successful users:
- Evaluate the tool’s capabilities
- Knowing what the application is capable of is a building block to implementing it in your day to day processes
- Visit our capabilities and features page to see what each module can offer
- Get Trained!!
- Training is the number one step a user will take to ensure success. Applying the learned techniques to your data is a close runner up.
- Didn’t purchase private, custom training? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Take advantage of our FREE, LIVE, PUBLIC TRAINING hosted by our CSMs. These classes are interactive and users are encouraged to ask questions during the session.
- No time to wait for the class date to arrive? Check out our library of previously recorded webinars.
- Take it for a test drive
- Modifying data en masse in a Production environment can be daunting and no one wants to hose the company’s business information.
- Test changes and merges in a Salesforce sandbox or developer’s org. Connections to these orgs are included in the subscription.
- Schedule it
- Our top tier users hone in on the necessary but needlessly time consuming data tasks (think: data standardization, rigid criteria merges, exports, etc.) and pass them over to JobBuilder, our free scheduling tool. Because, why not let something else do a little work for you!
- Check out JobBuilder
- Ask for help
- CRMfusion is unique in a lot of ways but one that stands out, WE LOVE INTERACTING WITH OUR USERS!
- Our newest support avenue, the CRMfusion Community, provides 24/7/365 support from our brilliant user base and CRMfusion employees.
- Our technical team is top notch and will resolve even the most intimidating error messages or hiccups we all inevitably encounter. Log a case here.
- Our Product Adoption Manager, Olivia, is waiting to hear from you and assist with those tricky processes or nagging data questions you just can’t answer. Contact her today for a 30 or 60-minute call; Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olivia M.J. Hinkle
Product Adoption Manager