Customer account information that you provide (such as your email address, address, telephone phone number, passwords, etc.) is held in strict confidence and will not be sold or rented to 3rd parties, but will be used for the purposes of providing services described on this website.
Email Communications & Email Alert Subscription Forms
CRMfusion may use subscription forms at various times to request information by subscribing to online communications and/or email alerts based on their categories of interest. We collect contact information (like your name and/or email address among other data) to provide you with the information that you requested and to promote our product and services through specific marketing channels. We do not sell or rent email addresses to any 3rd parties.
We provide confirm opt-in opportunities for any email list(s) that you choose to receive. We use your email address to confirm your subscription and validity of the provided email address. Your reply to this email is necessary for completing your subscription to any CRMfusion email list or newsletter. You can change the email address that you have subscribed by using our Manage Your Subscriptions form or you can unsubscribe with the email address you’re currently subscribed with and then subscribe again with a new email address.
You can unsubscribe/opt-out for any or all email lists that you receive. Emails sent to you include the information necessary for removal from the list.
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
Customers and/or Users are considered to be engaged in a transactional relationship with CRMfusion and as such, we may need to email or communicate with you from time to time in order to deliver our services.
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect:
- CRMfusion servers may record/log information automatically any time you interact with our site or use any of our products & services. This may include information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name(s), access dates & times, operating system, Salesforce OrgID, Salesforce Username (not password), country of origin, language type, page views and user sessions to help diagnose problems and/or deliver our services to you.
- We may use the personal information you provided to provide the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
- We may share the aggregated non-personal information with 3rd parties outside of CRMfusion.
- When we use 3rd parties to assist us in the processing of your personal information (example: shopping cart service provider), we require that they comply with our Privacy Policies, confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share information with 3rd parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We may use your postal and electronic address and selected credentials to send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services.
- We may conduct member and/or user survey’s in order to improve our services.
- CRMfusion may present links in a way that allows us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
Security Management and Data Security:
Notification of Changes:
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our web site or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Contacting this Web Site:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact: